No products in the cart.
Getting to the end of the week, bored and want a low carb takeaway?
Here’s my guide to takeaways:
- Clear soup (chicken & mushroom)
- Meat (chicken, beef) Chop Suey
- Any veg dishes but not in sugary sauce i.e. Szechuan
- MSG, believe it or not, is apparently absolutely fine according to World Health Org.
- Avoid rice, chips and most other dishes.
- Chicken tikka and veg OK
- Avoid naan, rice and carby sauces
- Chicken fajita is OK without the wrap
- Go for lamb donner/chicken donner or lamb/chicken skewers
- Chilli and small amount mayo OK with salad
- No pitta, naan
- Fish & chips – no chance…..
- Go for 2 piece chicken – no chips
19th April 20170