Max. Capacity: 198 lb/ 90 kg.
Adjustable Handle For Ideal Grasp.
Power Source: 2 x AAA batteries
How to Use
1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;
2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;
3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.
4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your hand grip.
5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.
6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.
7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.
8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you’ve done in comparison to your saved result.
1pc hand dynamometer
2pcs AAA batteries
Test result can be displayed in 3 different grip power levels, and can be saved and easily recalled for comparison.
Each test run is rated “weak”, “normal”, or “strong” based on age and gender data entered for each user.
Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor; Provides gripping power up to 198lbs / 90kgs, Division: 0.2 lbs / 100 gs, Unit: lb / kg
Auto / manual shut off, Low battery / overload indication
Test forearm and hand muscles, you can use the product to exercise, increased grip strength and hand flexibility